In the amazing setting of Piazzale Michelangelo,
a short walk from the scenic area of the Arcetri Observatory
in Florence, stands the romantic Art Hotel Villa Agape,
former Villa Arrighetti owned by the Duchess of Aosta.
The Villa, thanks to this fortunate position, offers to its guests beautiful rooms furnished in Florentine style, decorated with unique panorama views.
The flagship is certainly the Italian-style garden, one of a kind in Florence.
In fact, along with prestigious guest rooms and spacious environments, the green areas that adorn the property are the pride of Hotel Villa Agape, unique corners filled with flowers and fountains in which spend unforgettable moments, or organize parties and events or to celebrate your wedding.
Furthermore, the Villa is located just minutes from the old town, has a large free private parking area and is easily accessible by car or public transport.
Art Hotel Villa Agape offers its guests a free shuttle service (09:00-13:00 / 15:00-22:00) to and from Piazzale Michelangelo and the old town (Porta San Miniato and Piazza Mentana).
Art Hotel Villa Agape services:
- 25 finely furnished rooms, renovated in 2015 and 2016, all with private bathroom, LED TV, independent air conditioning, phone, free wifi, mini bar, safe.
- Reception / concierge from 7AM to 23PM. To check-in or check-out from 23PM to 7AM please inform the management.
- Rich breakfast buffet (sweet and salty) to be enjoyed in our "Sala delle Colonne" or in the amazing garden. Our breakfast is always included in your stay at no extra cost.
- Wine bar.
- 2 halls for events.
- 1 meeting room.
- 7 acres of private park with Italian-Style garden.
- Free internet wifi in rooms and in communal areas.
- Free private parking area inside the property.
- Free shuttle bus (09:00-13:00 / 15:00-22:00) from and to Michelangelo Square and the old town (Porta San Miniato and Piazza Mentana, near Ponte Vecchio, Pitti Palace, Boboli Garden, Forte Belvedere, Uffizi, Piazza Signoria, Duomo and Santa Croce). The service is offered on request, with no scheduled times.
- Private guided tours of Florence and Tuscany. Languages spoken: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Swedish, Lithuanian.
- Tour with luxury car.
To contact us for any information please use the form on the following page:
Check room availability and book at the best price guaranteed directly on our website:
Book online at the best price
Offers and discounts
Only booking online directly on our website, you'll find the following discounts:
- 15% discount for last-minute booking
- 12% discount for a minimum stay of 3 nights
- 25% discount for stays not refundable booked with at least 60 days in advance .
Business offers and conventions
For business stays and conventions with companies see this page.
Villa Agape is surrounded by its beautiful private park, which can be used also for events and weddings.
A room of Villa Agape, your romantic Hotel in Florence ...
Villa Agape is surrounded by its beautiful private park. The rooms have a breathtaking view on the hills of Florence. In addition, for some rooms the view is on the exclusive Italian garden.
Art Hotel Villa Agape offers its guests a free shuttle service to and from Piazzale Michelangelo and the old town.
Fly over Villa Agape ... the Italian garden, the park, the olive trees ... and ... of course ... Florence!
Villa Agape also offers ample free parking, a rarity for the city of Florence.
Villa Agape is waiting for you with his 7 acres of private park.
An Hotel in Florence with Italian garden, a short walk from Piazzale Michelangelo.
Villa Agape: the entrance hall.
Each room of Hotel Villa Agape is covered by wifi signal with free and high speed internet connection.
Art Hotel Villa Agape Florence: breakfast on the garden.